- All the adventures concerning my DD´s move to and back from England starting with the exams in Lund in February and traveling to UK in September when I had to drive on the wrong side of the road.
- All the small and wonderful things we´ve done - just grabbing coffee or eating out together.
- Taking long walks with the dog.
- That we got to travel to London again this summer!
- Me and hubby celebrating 25 years together
- The wonderful cousin reunion in August.
- Getting my own craft room.
- Starting running - for real!
- Having my wonderful family and friends - I´m lucky.
So thank you 2015 and I´m so excited to see what awaits in 2016!
Speaking of 2016 I´ve decided to go with One Little Word again and this time it was easy and the word I´ve chosen is:
I think of it as a state of mind. Feeling happy and content, trying to see the best in every situation and not getting stressed out about small things.
So here´s to 2016- Happy Days everyone!