Friday, April 24, 2015

New digi-releases means new layouts

It´s me again - back with some awesome new releases from my CT´s. First off is a gorgeous collection from Laitha´s Designs:


As always you can buy all the pieces individually and the layout I made this time (just one since I´ve been sick all week) is actually done using only the main kit and the gorgeous water color paper pack:


Friday is also the weekly release day at Scrap Stacks and I´v been playing with these:


I whipped up this layout:


Not any new releases but I just worked with some things by ValC and came up with this layout:



You better do like me and brace yourself for next week since it´s NSD - National Scrapbooking Day - on May 2nd. Lot´s of stuff coming and lots of events to attend to! I´ve already seen some stuff from my designers so prepare to be amazed!

Have it great!
/Carina


No comments: