Wednesday, April 22, 2015

My new CT spot

It´s been totally crazy with stuff both at home and at work which means my poor blog has to take a big toll on not being updated the way I´d like it to be.

With that said it´s about time that I told you that I´ve been honored to join another Creative Team. I´m so happy to say that I now do stuff for The Nifty Pixel. In my sidebar you can find a logo button that takes you straight to Em´s homepage where you can see all the wonderful things she does AND grab some awesome freebies too!

So here´s a showcase of the latest layouts I´ve done for The Nifty Pixel and linked products to her store over at Scrap Stacks:






 
 

And of course there´s loads and loads of more gorgeous stuff that you HAVE to check out so click HERE to go straight to her products. To be honest I haven´t linked to all the products I´ve used so I figured it would be more easy for you to just browse the shop.

Now I´m gonna continue to try to cure my nasty cold that I got....Lucky for me there´s computers and HBO to use on days like these.

Hoping to be back soon!
Hugs, Carina

2 comments:

Zeneva Kovic said...

Great to have you on the team! Your work is fabulous!

Emma Stafrace said...

So happy to have you as a Nifty Gal, I was very excited that you said yes to my invite! These are all amazing pages and can't wait to see more of your sensational talent Cinna you rock girl! xox