Friday, March 06, 2015

I confess

Today I confess. I´m one of all those bad people who´s flooding the digital galleries with my digital layouts by posting FIVE at almost the same time. I usually try to spread them out, but this time I have no other option that to post them ALL at the same time. I was late home today and I won´t be home all day tomorrow.

And now I´m gonna flood my blog with all those layouts - so brace yourselves!

First off is one where I try get some spring feeling using  Fresh as a daisy collab by Two Tiny Turtles and Studio Basic (at Scrap Stacks):


This one is made using a fab collection called Girl Friday by The Nifty Pixel, Scrap Stacks:


Now, who doesn´t LOVE donuts? Well, I do and I just love the gorgeous Life is sweet collection by Mari Koegelenberg and Mommyish over at The Digital Press:


For the next two I used the same collection by Wendy P at Scrap Stacks called The Sweetest Heart:



For the one at the top I also used a template from Two Tiny Turtles called Sweet as candy and for the bottom one from Wendy P from the set Scrap Pockets 3.

OK - so it was´t so bad was it?
I´ll be back in a couple of days .... so have it GREAT!/ Carina

No comments: