Sunday, February 08, 2015

New Project Life pages

It´s time to show my latest Project Life pages today. These are from week three and four:



I like them - but still I can´t shake the feeling that something´s missing.  But I can´t for the life of it figure out what I should add. For now I decided that I´m just gonna let them be as they are.

On the top page I used fillercards from Studio Calico´s Jan kit and at the bottom page there´s also twofrom the same kit - the title card and the one next to it. The other ones I´ve made as a collab with "my designer" Juno Designs.  I also used stamps from Studio Calico, Pysseldags and Sodalicious. Then there´s all kind of little things that I haven´t been keeping track on where the come from.

Now I´m gonna tackle week 5 and 6 - and I have an idea in my head that´s just bursting to come out! I promise I´ll share it as soon as it´s finished!

Hugs, Carina




No comments: