Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Friends makes me happy

Today I´m blogging for the Swedish company Pysseldags and I made two cards which is kind of a surprise since I hardly make any cards nowadays. For starters I used this new stamp in the store;


Isn´t she cute?
My cards have a friendship theme and by coloring her in different schemes you get totally different expressions:




I´ve been using water colors to color the stamp on both cards. The patterned papers ar from Prima Marketing. On the top card I used an English hashtag stamp from  engelska stora hashtagsetet and on the bottom one the text  Du gör mig glad (you make me happy). You can also see som bling, rose ribbons and washi tape. Easy as pie right?

If you wanna read this post in Swedish, please click HERE.

Hugs, Carina

No comments: