Sunday, January 18, 2015

Project Life pages 2014 - part 1

The other day I wrote about finishing my Project Life album for 2014 and I did that during the winter holidays. Since I made so many weeks I´m dividing them into two different blog posts and after that I´ll be starting with my PL-pages for 2015. So here are for the weeks 32-39 with some comments:


Still summer when it was week 32 and I´ve been using mostly 5th and Frolic core kit here. I also used: *letter stickers from Tim Holtz* washi tape from Studio Calico* flowers from PinkPaislee* star from Heidi Swapp* stickers from SimpleStories* stamps by Allison Kreft*

Continuing using the 5th and Frolic here with add ons from my 
Dymo label maker and embies from Heidi Swapp.

Still the same core kit! Have added old stuff from my stash from K&Company, Websters Pages and Pion Design. I also used stickers from Tim Holtz and SimpleStories.

Now I´ve switched cards and using from both Theresa Collins and Heidi Swapp.  You can also see stamps from Pysseldags and more Dymo labels.

I used cards from Theresa Collins and one I made myself in the bottom right corner. The text is a digital stamp from Pysseldags. Washitape from Studio Calico and more Dymo labels.

Week 37 was a week full of happenings so I did an extra insert that you can see below. It was election day here in Sweden and we also had a gorgeous autumn walk. On Saturday in this week I was at the Pocket Scrapbook Team Skaraborg in Hjo meet-up and I won a Canon Selphy writer! Totally crazy!
Oh - I used cards from WRMK and stickers from SimpleStories.



Here I used cards from Midnight Edition core kit and lots of embies from 
PinkPaislee + digital ones from Mari Koegelenberg Creations.

Continuing with the Midnight Edition cards here along with washitapes and other goodies.

So that´s it for today! I´ll be back with the rest of my pages for 2014 in another blogpost! 
Have it great!/Carina


2 comments:

Ciza Patricia Hagholm said...

Underbara uppslag vännen!
Och så glad jag blev när jag såg att jag fick vara med på en bild! <3

Du är jätteduktig!
Kramar <3

Newell DymoUK said...

Hej Hopp!

Stora kramar från oss på DYMO!

Det har väldigt intressant och se den första delen av ditt projekt av hela 2014,
helt otroligt hur intressant det är att se livet från någon annas perspektiv och det är jätteroligt att du har delat det med världen! :)

Jag ser frame emot nästa del och önskar dig ett fortsatt underbart år!

MVH
Jesper K
DYMOSupport