Saturday, January 24, 2015

New releases and a brand new store!

Today I´m going ALL digital and my first layout is made with a new collab by Mari Koegelenberg and Sugarplum Paperie released the other day over at The Digital Press:

There are also additional journaling cards for you who do pocket scrapbooking:


Here´s my layout:


But the big thingie today is that Scrap Stacks is opening it´s brand new store today!!!! Lots of exclusive designers, lots of good sales and lots of FUN going on!

Just click on the ad above to go straight to the store!

I´m so very happy to be on the team and of course I got stuff to play with! First I wanna show you the  AWESOME collab kit by the Designer team:

It really is fab and so useful! You won't believe your eyes - and I´m not just saying it because I´m on the team. I made this layout for starters:

I also have these to play with:






By using some of the gorgeous stuff above I made this so far:


So - what are you waiting for? Run over and shop!!! ;D
Have a wonderful weekend!/Carina

No comments: