Friday, January 16, 2015

My December Daily

Yeah, I finally found my way back to the blog and it´s really time I got some action here. So brace yourself for a super long photo post since I´m sharing my December Daily that I did in my Project Life album:


I mixed my regular 12x12 pages with smaller ones:






I managed to squeeze in some regular layouts too - like this one:


.... and this:


....and one more.....










The last day of 2014 - New Years Eve - we went for a walk and 
the photos got their own spread without any text:


I´ve been using a lot of the Simple Studio´s Cozy Christmas collection and mixed it up with some of my own paper design. Then there´s the occasionally washi tape and stuff from Studio Calico. 

I´m so pleased that I incorporated my DD in my ordinary Project Life-album this time.

Next blog post will be about the rest of my pages for 2014 - and YES I have completed my entire album! *insert happy dance here*

Keep calm and scrap on! / Carina

No comments: