Thursday, January 29, 2015

Keeping up with Project Life

I´m so pleased this year that I managed - so far - to be keeping up fairly good with my PL-album. I just finished my pages for week 1 and 2:



All the filler cards on both these spreads are from Prima´s Epiphany journaling cards 3x4 and 4x6. I made the calendar for this month in the Rhonna Farrer app on my iPhone. The title card for January is made with a thin wood word art and a plastic cover from Studio Calico. Also from Studio Calico are the little pink hearts, the word art sticker in red, acrylic alpha stamps and the journaling ticket. The flair on the title card for week two is from Prima and the letter stickers are from Amy Tangerine/AC. You can also see Mambo word stickers and Dymo labels.

What I´m most pleased about so far is that I managed to make some more journaling on my pages which I realized that I´ve been missing in my 2014 album. I also like the vintage/artsy feel which I hope I will be able to stick to more in this year.

Hugs, Carina

No comments: