Sunday, December 07, 2014

Christmas cards on kraft paper

Hi peeps!
It´s been waaaay too long but here I am with a post about Christmas cards!
When I started my planning for this years Christmas card I first planned to make one design on all of them with some moderations, but when I got going today I ended up doing different cards anyway - well almost on all...

I´m trying to make them clean and simple this year, inspired by my teammate from Pysseldags - Anna - who is a master of CAS cards. And just like that I got totally sold on stamping directly on card bases of kraft paper and coloring them with Distress Markers. Look at these:

Credits: Tangled Enthusiasm stamp - Stampotique Originals. Text stamp - Gummiapan. Colored with Distress markers. I also used washi tape and Wink of Stella brush.

Credits: Tangled Enthusiasm stamp - Stampotique Originals. Text stamp - Gummiapan. Colored with Distress markers. I also used washi tape and Stickles.

Credits: Stamp by Annette Blåberg colored with Distress Markers.

Credits: Girl stamp by Annette Blåberg colored with Distress markers. Text stamp from Pysseldags. Little snowflake stamp from Gummiapan using white StazOn.

I actually made TWO  more using this technique but you´ll have to wait for these until Tuesday when it´s my time to blog at Pysseldags.

So no later than Tuesday ´till next time then... Have it Jolly Holly!



5 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Four absolutely great pieces of art here! Love the Kraft base and the images. Thanks for participating in this month's Stampotique Anything Goes challenges!

Kaz said...

Gorgeous cards, I love the simplicity. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

Samantha Read said...

I fell in love with your Stampotique cards on Facebook, thanks for joining in with us :)

Sue said...

Oh these are beautiful, I love Kraft card for Christmas. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Stampotique. Sue xx

Basement Stamper said...

These are so cute, love the different ones you've created. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge-please relink up using instructions on the page. Thank you.