Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas cards and digital layouts

I made it in time this year with posting all the Christmas cards but I had no time to photograph the last ones separately so I ended up with this one:


I really loved stamping and coloring on kraft this year AND to keep it simple! What you can´t see is all the details on the cards I made with stickles, glossy accents and a snow pen! This was a great way to use my digistamps too. I used stamps from Pysseldags, Mo Manning, House Mouse (not digital btw) and Tiddly Inks. On two of the cards I made my own sentiments using PSE. All the patterned papers are from Reprint.

Now over to some digital goodies.  I´ve been playing with some new digital goodies from my designers Juno Designs and Mari Koegelenberg. 
Here´s all the amazing stuff from Juno Designs:

This is the whole bundle - but you can buy the parts separately too.... ;D I also used it for my blog design. Here are two layouts that I made with it:



Mari has a re-release over at The Digital Press:


Isn´t it cute??? Love all those bright and fun colors in this one! Here´s a new layout that I made with it:
*************************************************
I also have to tell you that I feel like a really BAD girl for not posting about the gorgeous new Scrap Pack over at the ScrapStacks:


Look at all the fun I had making layouts:



Hope you enjoyed this day´s post and that you got some inspiration! See you soon again.

No comments: