Sunday, November 02, 2014

Yay! I got my stamps!

This Friday I got my stamps that I´ve ordered from Stampotique and I´m over the moon about them!
Here are all of them:


I was really eager to play with them so I took out my water colors and got to work. Here they are - all finished and ready to be added to a project:


I gotta confess and say that two of the images have already been made into cards, but I can´t put them here before next week since I made them for my blog day over at Pysseldags.

**************

Let´s talk some digistuff....

As I told you the other day Ju Kneipp is quitting as a designer - the good news for you is that you can grab all her gorgeous stuff right now over at the Sweet Shoppe:


*****************

Since it´s a new month it also means a new Scrap Pack over at the Scrap Stacks:


You get all the goodies for just $5 which really is a great deal! As you know I´ve already played with these goodies and made three layouts using all of the kits above:




And please be sure that you don´t miss this beautiful new kit from Juno Designs:


If you grab it before Nov. 6 (which means a discount price too) you get these fab journaling cards for free:


Here´s my layout:

This is it from me this time - peace out! 

No comments: