Thursday, November 20, 2014

Hey there! Are you ready for some PL pages?

Hey peeps! If you could hear me now it would´t sound nice - I promise! Constantly coughing and sneezing, but I promised you an update so here it is.

Last Sunday I was at a little scrapbook meeting with friends and I actually got some done for a change! It was such a good feeling since I felt so uninspired for a while but hopefully I´m back on track again.



For once I had more things to add to a week so I got to use my inserts:





I can honestly say I don´t keep track on where everything I used came from, but here are some of it:
  • 5th and frolic Core kit - BH/Dear Lizzy
  • Plus one mini kit - Amy Tangerine/BH
  • Strawberry Core kit - BH
  • Dymo label maker
  • Stickers from Me & My Big Ideas
  • Embies from Heidi Swapp, Pink Paislee, Studio Calico, SimpleStories and some more...
I don´t think I´m finished with my last page though. It needs som things added to get some more life in it. 

Now I only hope that I can recover so much so I can attend the fun "Falköpings Scrapmara" which is a BIG scrap event around here. I´m so thankful for meds, tissues and cough drops (and some nice whisky in the evening).....

That´s it for now! Take care <3 div="">



No comments: