Thursday, October 30, 2014

Some things must come to an end

Hi peeps! I have sad news today. One of my fav designers - Juliana Kneipp - has decided to step down from her designing and concentrate on her new career as a photographer. I wish her the best of luck on her new adventures - but I´ll be missing here wonderful stuff...

I´ve also decided to step down from the Allt om Scrap team due to some major changes that are happening over there. I wanna spend my time on creating and not so much on administration.

The GOOD news today is that I can share a new fab Halloween kit by Mari Koegelenberg and Sugarplum Paperie which is releasing today:


I got to admit I´m a sucker for Halloween kits (and Christmas kits for that matter) and I made this layout using the kit above:


Now I´m off to town to run some errands and do grocery shopping - it´s gonna be good when that´s finished.....



No comments: