Sunday, October 05, 2014

Halloween tag, digital layouts and then some....

Hi again!
Let me show you some of the things I´been up to lately. First of all since it´s a new month there´s been a new Scrap Pack release over at Scrap Stacks and did I love this or what:


With loving it I´m not referring to that my layout with made the preview cover but the fact that I love the collection of kits and templates this time.

Here are the layouts I´ve made so far with the goodies:




The lovely Mari Koegelenberg also made some new releases this week and I still think you can grab it for a special price right now:




...aaaand my layout:


To top it all today I´ll show my Halloween-tag that I made yesterday for today´s blog post over at Pysseldags. So I went from this:


....to this:

It feels like ages since I used my distress ink pads, not to mention how long it´s been since I colored stamped motifs. The bats and the Halloween word collage stamps are from Pysseldags and the girl is from Magnolia (a real oldie). To tell you the truth I´m not that a big fan of Magnolia´s stamps but I got some since I ran a scrapbook shop. I colored her with ProMarkers and then I used the Antique Linen distress ink pad to make it look the pumpkin glows.
It was really FUN to work with the distresses and to use my ProMarkers again so there will be more of that stuff in the future. 

Beside all this crafting I made buns yesterday for the Cinnamon Bun Day here in Sweden - who doesn´t love buns??


Then I just HAVE to share that I totally love the new Project Life app by Becky Higgins! Especially when I combine it with Rhonna Farrer´s wonderful app it really makes scrapping on the phone possible. I just made this about our little date night yesterday:


So if you don´t have it I strongly recommend it to you. Now - I have an iPhone so I have absolutely no idea if there is one for the androids out there.

Have a wonderful day! 

No comments: