Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A little bit of this and a little bit of that

This past week I´ve been having issues with my back AND being sick with a flu so this is coming a bit later than I´d planned.

I totally missed showing you the fab Everyday Life - October bundle by Juno Designs:


Of course you can buy everything separately too if you want to. I made this layout using this and a digital stamp from Pysseldags:

Totally new FOR TODAY is the Splendid Autumn collection by Mari Koegelenberg:




They´re all on SALE right now so be sure to grab them now for a really good price! I made this layout today:

************************************************

Yesterday was my blog day over at Pysseldags and I posted the rest of the things I made on the meet-up with the rest of the team:

Coloring with bold colors:

 Mixed media:

Testing Copic markers:

For all the details, please click HERE to get to Pysseldags.

************************************************

This Saturday I was at a big scrapbook meeting called Haboscrappen, but I was so tired after being sick so I didn´t get that much done and I also went home earlier than I´d planned. But I got some done:

A page for my Project Life album:

A matchbox and a candle:

A scrapbook layout:

....and a teeny card for a quicky challenge (made in about 20 min):

I´m planning on fixing it a little more since I´m not satisfied with it....

No comments: