Sunday, September 07, 2014

You are enough!

I´m a big fan of the hashtag stamps from Pysseldags and this past week I finally got around to buy the little bigger ones in English:


Then I used them for a new page in my art journal:


....and a photo a little from the side so you can see the metallic shimmer:


First I covered the whole page with gesso.After that I used a scrapbook paper from Tim Holtz that I teared and used both the front and the back pattern to create a collage. I used some MpdgePodge to seal it.

The hearts are made using a mask from Heidi Swapp that I filled with acrylic paint. 

Then I sketched the girl using an ordinary pencil. She´s painted with acrylic paint, Pitt Big Brush Artist pens, Distress Markers and an acrylic paint with metallic shimmer. I also used different black markers for all the lines. Last I stamped the hashtags using a black StazOn pad.

If yo wanna read this in Swedish please click HERE

I´m also contributing to today´s post at Allt om Scrap´s September color challenge with this layout:

Credits: Into the woodland by Tickled Pink Studios.

Here are the colors we had to use:

You can read all about it on today´s post over at Allt om Scrap´s blog. It´s on Swedish though.


No comments: