Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Pocket Scrap -Team Skaraborg

Hi peeps! I promised you a posting in English this time so that you all can read it.

Last Saturday I attended the Pocket Scrap - Team Skaraborg crop in Hjo and I had a wonderful day!
I got to meet a lot of friends and awesome people that got me in such a good mood and gave me some much appreciated energy! Thanks for being there girls!

Then something happened which is NOT usual for me - I won the GRAND PRIZE lottery which was a Canon Selphy!!!! EEEK! Isn´t that just fab??? Here´s a pic on me how happy I am (yes that big happy blob is me - I really need to cut those carbs!):


We also got a goodie bag that was insane! I wish I had taken a pic on all the goodies that were in there. There were scrapbooking papers, stamps from Heidi Swapp and Pysseldags, enamel dots, black marker, filler cards, stickers, washi tape.... 

Besides shopping, talking, laughing and eating I got some done too! I was on a workshop about making your own filler cards using paper scraps. I´ve done that before but it´s always great to get some new inspiration:


That was FUN and definitely something I will make more often. I don´t remember the brand of the papers but the stamps are from Pysseldags.

I also did three pages for my PL album:




For week 24 and 25 I´ve used filler cards from my Studio Calico kits and for week 28 from two scrapbook papers from  Simple Stories. I also used stuff from Heidi Swapp, Pysseldags, Simple Stories, washi tape, wood veneers, Me & My Big ideas and Cosmo Cricket. I probably forgot some too.... 

*****************************************
I also want to remind you about the ongoing contest at Pysseldags. Use only the colors from this pic:


... and you have to use stamps too! Preferably from Pysseldags, but you don´t have too. You can make a card, layout or anything else as long as you follow the rules. The winner gets 5 digital stamps and one random winner gets 3 digital stamps. Just click HERE to get to Pysseldags for more information.

No comments: