Saturday, September 27, 2014

New release from Juno Designs and shopping at Studio Calico

I´m a bit late posting this, but you can still grab this gorgeous new kit by Juno Designs at ScrapOrchard:


She has such an amazing eye for matching colors and I made TWO new layouts in almost no time with this beauty:



On the last one I had a little help using an gesso action from Tangie Baxter which I totally love.

****************************
Today it was time for the pre-sale at Studio Calico and I ended up buying more than I intended to. I already have the main PL kit coming since I´m subscribing:


I love everything connected with Lewis Carroll and Alice in Wonderland so I simply could´t pass in this stamp set:


To top it all I also ordered two add-ons

 Chelsea:

 Notting Hill:

It would´t be that bad if it wash´t for the fact that I have two up-coming scrap events I´m attending and I know it will be hard to not do some shopping then....

Now hold on to your hats - I´ll be back TOMORROW and showing my post for Pysseldags and I hope you don´t get spooked!

No comments: