Saturday, September 20, 2014

New digital goodies

Yesterday and today two of my assigned designers released new kits. First this little pastel dream from Angelle  Designs:


....and my layout:

Mari K is also getting back on track and she released this cheerful collab goodie:


From me:

I also used a template from The Daily Digi that I got in my email, but it didm´t go with a  designer credit so this is the best I can do.

*************************************

Yesterday I also decided to join the monthly kit thing over at The Lily-Pad called Mixed media Monthly - M3. This is a little about the subscription:


I´m really falling in love with mixed media right now and I want to incorporate that in my digital scrapbooking too. So after some consideration I jumped right on this train! 
I played a little with the main kit and one of the add-ons yesterday and came up with this:


This is it for today! I´ll be having a new post for you tomorrow.




No comments: