So I went for the theme "Everyday", used the colors in the photo and at least three of the elements listed - mine are wood, pearls, bling, birds and stickers.
Here are some of the things I used (the ones I can remember...):
- Fillercards and wood veneer from Studio Calico
- Stamps from Hero Arts and Ali Edwards
- Stickers from Snap Studios and Me & My Big ideas
- Black markers from Zig and a red ProMarker (poppy)
- Fillercards from Teresa Collins.
- Gold Dymo labels
I have to give extra credits to my friend Pernilla who made the beautiful hand painted heart and the gorgeous coloring to the stamped image of the girl!
Tomorrow they will release a new challenge - and this time I will try not to be so late.