Friday, September 19, 2014

Challenge #6 at Project Life Norway

I like taking part in challenges but most of the time I just forget them - or the deadline! Today I was reminded by a friend that today´s the last day for the challenge over at Pocket Life Norway and I realized that the page I was working on would be perfect for it! Here are the rules:


So I went for the theme "Everyday", used the colors in the photo and at least three of the elements listed -  mine are wood, pearls, bling, birds and stickers. 


Here are some of the things I used (the ones I can remember...):
  • Fillercards and wood veneer from Studio Calico
  • Stamps from Hero Arts and Ali Edwards
  • Stickers from Snap Studios and Me & My Big ideas
  • Black markers from Zig and a red ProMarker (poppy)
  • Fillercards from Teresa Collins.
  • Gold Dymo labels
I have to give extra credits to my friend Pernilla who made  the beautiful hand painted heart and the gorgeous coloring to the stamped image of the girl! 

Tomorrow they will release a new challenge - and this time I will try not to be so late.


4 comments:

jorunn`s Fristed said...

Herlig side du har laget til utfordringen vår hos PLN, klemm jorunn

linda said...

LEKKER!!! Digg side.. Tusen takk for at du ble med på utfordringen vår :D
Linda

Anna Sandén said...

Jättefin sida Carina! Kul att du ville vara med! Kram

Monika said...

Kjempefin side!!
Jeg er helt ny innenfor Project Life scrapping, så er kjempegøy å titte innom andres blogger:) Jeg tok meg den friheten å lagre link til din blogg, for her var det mye fint :)