Sunday, September 21, 2014

Blogging at Allt om Scrap and Pysseldags

Hi everyone!
Today I´m blogging both for Allt om Scrap AND Pysseldags. For Allt om Scrap we used a mood board and created something from it. Here´s the link to the awesome mood board. I made this layout:

If you recognize that photo of me you´re not mistaken. I used it on another layout too yesterday, but didn´t see that until I had finished them both so I let it pass.

For my layout I used three different digital kits:
Please click HERE to see all the goodies by my team mates at Allt om Scrap.

***********************************

For Pysseldags I have a new Project Life page:


I used two different stamps from Pysseldags:
  • Monsters
  • English hashtags
  • Color splash
As for the products used it´s a little of everything. Here´s what I remember:
  • Filler cards from Studio Calico and Plus One/Amy Tangerine and Teresa Collins.
  • Embellishments and stickers from Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp, Me and My big Ideas.
  • Alphas from Tim Holtz and Thickers/AC
  • Stamps from Heidi Swapp (and Pysseldags of course)
  • The fab fly on the tag and the cards with the painted flowers are made of my dear friend Pernilla who is also an amazing painter - so fun to have these originals in my album!
For full info and links for all the wonderful stamps (and if you want to read about this in Swedish) please click HERE.

No comments: