Sunday, September 28, 2014

Art Journaling Halloween style

I swear I live in the wrong country since I totally LOVE Halloween! I really, really hope that it gets bigger here too.... I´m sure decorating my house this coming week so I can really enjoy it! The trouble is finding stuff here in Sweden though...

I promised you yesterday that I´d show you my blog post for Pysseldags which is so much Halloween and I can promise you that there´s more to come:


I use an old book I bought at a thrift shop for my art journaling and can you believe that it looked like this before I got started:


I always glue a couple of pages together and then I use ModgePodge or gesso to seal the paper before I get messy.

If you wanna get all the details you can find them here at Pysseldags

Today I also made some new layouts with new releases from Scrap Stacks and Mari Koegelenberg but I can´t show you those quite yet. 

My plans for the evening is watching Bones on tv with my hubby who always gives me a foot massage this time of the week. No, I´m not joking! That and a glass of wine just to say hello to a new job week.

Hope you all have a nice day/evening!



No comments: