As you probably know I´m into paper pocket scrapbooking and I´ve realized that something that gives a page that little extra is when you put some effort in the making of your title card.
I´ve also made peace with the fact that I´ll probably never be in phase with the current week but I´m getting better at making notes on what we´re doing so I have something to look back on when I´m
working with my pages.
So my latest title card is for week 22:
I´ve been using lots of yummy stuff here:
- The title card is from Studio Calico
- The clock stamp and the cute little hashtags in Swedish are from Pysseldags
- The big letters and numbers are from "Antique typewriter wood stamp set" by Graphic 45
- The big butterfly and the turquoise heart are from Becky Higgins
- The flower and the black heart are from Pink Paislee
- The brad with the ampersand is from Simple Stories.
I also made some doodle stitching with a black marker. For stamping words and letters I highly recommend using a Versafine stamp pad!
Have a wonderful Sunday!