Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Summer times

Hi everyone!
I´ve been taking some time off blogging now on my vacation and been focusing on other things. Like sorting and cleaning my craft room. I was overwhelmed with how much stuff I actually have and it feels really good to know what I have and what I actually do NOT need to buy. Here´s some pics:


In my previous post I showed you some books that I ordered about sewing. I´ve finished a skirt - yay! - that is from another sewing book by Jenny Hellström. Pardon for the unmatching top:


I´m also working a lot with my paper PL album but I haven´t taking any pics of that - sorry! Instead I´m gonna show you my latest digital layouts:

Credits: Eclectic Moments- Kaye Winecki There´s Always Blue - Kaye Winecki
Say Something - Dunia Designs

Credits: Everyday Life - July | Bundle by Juno Designs, TDC

Credits: Take Note by Tickled Pink Studios

Credits:

Oh - I almost forgot! I´ve made TWO PL pages using the new printable pack from ScrapStacks:



...and the Printable Pack from ScrapStacks:

I guess that´s it from me today. I´m melting away here...It´s about 27 degrees C here in Sweden today and it´s slowly getting a little more cooler now in the evening. We´re spending the evening in front of the telly watching 24:Live another day and after that Frozen on dvd. Sounds like good plans to me!
xoxo everyone till next time...

No comments: