Saturday, July 26, 2014

New Project Life weeks from me

Wow! TWO posts in one day! Don´t get used to it peeps though... ;)
But I really wanted to separate the two subjects today. This one is gonna be all about my paper Project Life. I´ve finally photographed some new weeks:






I feel so good about being at week 21 for this year (and shhhh - don´t mention all the weeks left for 2013).  Something I realized reflecting over my PL is that the journaling really do matter to make it more personal. It does´t have to be much - just something about the week that´s passed besides the photos - and I´ve made that my new goal to get that done. 

I also decided NOT to keep all my pretty stuff in their boxes but to use them instead! I´m also struggling with finding a balance when it comes to embellish the pages. I still think that the story is more important than the stuff I decorate with and this is how I roll. This is not a static thing - just like life itself. I realize that the pages won´t look the same, that I won´t be able to stick to a color theme etc but to use a phrase that I love from one of my true inspirational girlies Ali Edwards: That´s ok.

I also try to share what I used on my pages and that´s really the deal! I really just grab things as I go and mix all kinds of stuff but here´s some....
  • Loads of stuff from Studio Calico monthly Project Life kits
  • Midnight Edition - Becky Higgins Project Life (Paislee Press Designs)
  • Simple Stories DIY
  • Stamps from Pysseldags, Ali Edwards
  • Homemade flairs and cards
  • Printables by Mari Koegelenberg (Pixels & Co) and Juno Designs (The Digichick)
  • Washitape of all kind of brands
Hope you got some inspiration - and I really, really would LOVE to hear what you think!
xoxo



No comments: