Saturday, July 05, 2014

Lots and lots of layouts

I´m a bit late again here but do I got things to show you today! Since it´s a new month it means a new awesome ScrapPack over at ScrapStacks:


ALL of those gorgeous kits for just $5 - it´s a steal! Let me show you what I made with them so far:

Away We Go - Word Art World:

 Family Time - Doris Castle:

 Good Night Teddy - Chelles Creations:

Rainbow Ice - Hat of Bunny:

Maybe you remember me saying that I don´t actually buy so many digital kits - I´m so lucky with being on such awesome CT´s - but once in a while I see things that I just can´t resist buying. Like these goodies from Quirky Heart at The Lilypad:

I love, love, LOVE the artsy feeling to these and that alpha is just awesome! Many of these will get printed in some way for my paper pocket scrapbooking. So far I just made this little layout:


Then I TOTALLY felt like spending some cash and bought the whole Storyteller July collection from Just Jaime - also from the Lilypad:


Unpacking the goodies I felt - and still do - that they might be just a little to bold for me. Maybe they will grow on me. Anyhoooow - here´s a layout (and I do love that background paper!):


When I saw the Pocket Life: July collection by Traci Reed at Sweet Shoppe Designs I realized that this is really more true to my own style right now and I did buy the whole collection too even if I think it was a bit pricey:


On the upside of this is that since I bought stuff for $20 I got two free kits and they were so awesome:



Unpacking all of the things from Sweet Shoppe I felt: SCORE!!! Love them all and so worth the money!

When it comes to my designers I only got one product to show you - but it makes me wanna get working with my old Silhouette which is collecting dust here on my craft table:


I have made a layout with one of the words - but I promise to share with you when I finally work with my Silhouette in "real" paper... ;)


Now - you might wonder what I´m up to besides scrapping so here´s some...
  • Just chilling - eating too much and drinking wine and Pimm´s
  • Catching up on Game of Thrones. Right now I´m on part two, season four so no spoilers please!
  • Keeping up to date with one of my all time fav shows - True Blood!! I guess all things must come to an end but boohoo for leaving Bon Temps and all the folks - and other creatures- around there.
  • I´m taking up my sewing aging! Started on a new skirt that´s soon finished AND even bought some new pattern books.
  • Hanging around Facebook far too much...
  • READING!!! Finished two books by Michael McConnelly and now I´m reading Insurgent by Veronica Roth. Next up will either be Under the dome by Stephen King or Sleeping Arrangements by Sophie Kinsella.
  • I SHOULD get my act together and do some design job - and I´ve promised myself that I will start on Monday....
  • Just feeling blah to everything :(
So - I´ll be back soon ...hopefully... Have it awesome!

No comments: