Tuesday, July 29, 2014

For the love of Game of Thrones AND new blog look!

As you can see I remade my blog´s appearance using  "Oh Happy Days" by Mari Koegelenberg which you can find over at Pixels & Co. I also used a fun alpha by the Quirky Heart in my header. It´s always exciting with a new look and I hope you like it!

OK - over to something totally different. I really, really love Game of Thrones and I´ve seen all four seasons. I think it´s one of these rare times that I watch something before reading the books - I´ve read book 1 and 2 so far. You might even say I´m a bit obsessed with it - LOL! For starters I begun buying POP figures - one is Jon Snow and the other one is Yoda (from Star Wars -another one of my life long love when it comes to movies):



But you didn´t come here to see POP figures - you´re here to see some layouts right? I bought a kit called Thrones by ViVa Artistry which you can find at SBG and I just can´t stop! Here´s the layouts I´ve done so far:





 Brace yourself - Winter layout is coming! Mohahahahaaaa....


1 comment:

Jen Graham said...

Love the Dark Sansa layout. These are all awesome. :)