Sunday, June 29, 2014

Project Life in many ways

I´ve been working hard with catching up on my paper Project Life album and now I´m pleased to say that I´ve got all the photos and filler cards in their little pockets all the way to week 23! I also managed to fit filler cards till week 27.  I´m completely finished up to week 16 so here´s that one and week 14+15:
Week 14:
Credits: 
*Alpha stickers- Little Bird Design* Pocket Cards/bundle - Juno Designs and Carina K Designs (yep - that´s me!)* Heidi Swapp ephemera* dots and gold strip - Studio Calico*washitape*dymo label maker* hash tag stamps - Pysseldags*

Week 15:
Credits: 
*Days stamp - Pysseldags* Heidi Swapp emphemera* Everyday Life stamp - Ali Edwards* word stickers and enamel dots - Studio Calico* Midnight Edition JC - Becky Higgins* Pocket Cards - Juno Designs & Carina K Designs* washitape* Oh Happy Day elements - Mari Koegelenberg* dymo label maker* attacher* flairs by me and from a friend*


 Week 16:
Credits:
* Journaling cards -Homespun by SimpleStories* Enamel dots - Chalk Studio* wash tape* word sticker - Heidi Swapp* chipboard sticker and word strip - Studio Calico* 
*white letter rubons - Studio Calico*

I also made a new digital PL page about my dd´s graduation:

Credits:
Everyday Life - June by Juno Designs. Doodled Pocket templates 3 by Kate Hadfield.

Now why both digital AND paper Project Life you may think???? Simply because I can´t choose one or the other! Love playing with paper but also love the many possibilities I get with digital. 

Have a great day!


No comments: