Sunday, June 01, 2014

Hello Summer!

I´m so happy that it´s summer again and will really try to enjoy it as much as possible. Days like these when the sun is shining and the temperature outside is perfect you just want to be outside as much as possible. I have a feeling that I´ll be doing a lot of scrapping outdoors this summer too.

So many great things are happening today. I have two blog posts to share, the new ScrapStack release AND two stunning releases from my designers.

First off is this layout that I´ve made for Pysseldags ( a Swedish online shop for stamps):



The quote stamp is from Pysseldags as the clock, coffee stain and the postage stamps - find the links here. The gorgeous background paper is from Glitz. All the other patterned papers are from Lyric collection paper pad by Prima and by fuzzy cutting some of them I got wonderful embellishments. Also used are bling from Reprint, sticker from Heidi Swapp, tissue tape from Tim Holtz, vintage lace,  rosette flower, string and cork heart.

Next up is from today´s post at Allt om Scrap. We got the assignment to create something that has to do with summer. I made this layout with the lyrics from one of my favorite Swedish summer songs called "Ida´s Summer song":


I used a new kit from Juno Designs and Amanda Yi called  Project Spring - In my garden:


Next for today I give you the new Scrap Pack release from ScrapStacks:


I can honestly say BUY THIS!!! I love every kit in this pack and they´re a pure deligt to work with. And for only $5 it´s a steal! You can actually see my layout above but here´s one in close-up:


I´ve been using the kit by Cluster Queen creations called Sunkissed.

Finally for today are the new releases from my assigned designers. This is a new release from Juno Designs at The Digichick:


...and yes you can buy them separately too - but you won't get the mixed media bonus pages...
I made this layout:


Next is a kit from Ju Kneipp at Sweet Shoppe Designs:


I really have a soft spot for all kinds of ocean/sea themed kits even though I have a looooong way to the nearest sea. I´d love to live near the sea! Here´s my layout:


Thanks for popping by and I hope you got some inspiration! As always I would love a comment... ;)



No comments: