Sunday, May 11, 2014

Such a SCRAPPY day!

Today has been such a fun day! I spent a big part of the day in Jönköping on a scrap meeting and got some work done in my Project Life album. Here´s a page:

I used my beloved Core kit Midnight - again. To spice it up I used a little of this and that:
  • Stamps from Pysseldags (read about it HERE)
  • Stamps from Heidi Swapp
  • Home made flairs and some from a Swedish PL Facabook group
  • Chipboard clouds from Studio Calico
  • Washi tape and dymo
  • Ephemera from Heidi Swapp
  • Self made filler card
  • My own quote written in the Rhonna Farrer app for iPhone

********************************************************************************

I also made two new layouts using a new kit from Juliana Kneipp called Wood you? and for one of them I used one of her new templates from A lot of photos 2:




I guess that´s it for today! Happy Scrapping


No comments: