Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My first Instagram album

Hi everyone!
First time I saw the cute little Instagram albums from We R Memory Keepers I fell in love with it and I knew I wanted a golden one since I had THE project in my head.
I bought mine from a Swedish online shop but you can find them anywhere. I also bought some 2x2 Instagram sleeves and two sets of filler cards: Inked Rose and Sheer Metallic (vellum).

The theme for my album is called You & I, and I made it to show my love for my hubby... <3 p="">Here are loads of pics for you:



First page has a vellum insert and behind it is a photo of our hands:


Then I filled it up with photos, quotes and some embies:



...and yes I blurred the journaling....






Here are some close-ups of some of the embies and layers:


I actually trimmed some of the frames from the Inked Rose pack to fit my photos better. The stickers are from Maggie Holmes and Snap. Wood veneers from Studio Calico and chipboard from Pink Paislee.





1 comment:

Lotta said...

Jättefint! kram