Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter greetings - well kinda...

Every easter I have BIG plans for decorating the house and making special treats and food. I´m pinning like crazy on Pinterest and finding all kind of wonderful things. But somehow I always seem to forget to plan ahead and in desperation I dig out some decorations to put around the house. Next year I´ll plan better - I hope....

With that said I wanna show you the new collab release from Juno Designs and Amanda Yi called Project Spring - Hippity Hop:


Isn´t it just adorable??? I love the little animals and the soft pastel colors. I tried to get some Easter feeling in my layout:


Today is also the day for a new design challenge at the Swedish site Allt om Scrap. You have to make something monochromatic in YELLOW.... ;) Here´s my layout:

Credits: Lemon Drop kit by Tracy Martin Designs (some elements have been recolored)

Read everything about the featured designer and challenge by clicking HERE.


No comments: