Sunday, April 20, 2014

A little bit of this and that

I got some new digital layouts to share with you using some gorgeous kits from my designers.
Yesterday Ju Kneipp released two collabs over at Sweet Shoppe Designs which you can grab right now with a discount:



Here are my two layouts:


Today Laitha´s Design released a new kit with some awesome add-ons (which you can buy separately too):


Here are two layouts with this kit:



*******************************************************

Aaaaand since it´s Sunday it´s also time for a new blog post at Allt om Scrap. The theme for this "issue" was easter and candy related things. I came up with this layout:


Now - for this layout I used a quirky kit by Juliana Kneipp and Mari Koegelenberg called A sweet golden ticket that is no longer available:


I´m sure you wanna check out the whole blogpost with more inspiring stuff over at Allt om Scrap. All you have to do is click HERE.

No comments: