Sunday, March 23, 2014

Long time - no see

Hi there!
I´ve been on hiatus for a while due to health issues but now I´m planning to get back in swing with things here again! There´s a lot of stuff that I want to share with you so I won´t be writing much this time.
So let´s start with the latest projects and then work backwards....

Today I´m blogging over at Pysseldags with three journaling cards for a 30 Days of Lists challenge I´m doing at a Swedish PL group. I´m gonna show you the whole spread when it´s finished, but here´s the ones for today:



Since this is going into my Project Life album I´m using the same core kit - Midnight Edition. I am still in love with it and I even bought the whole digital collection. So all the cards for this project has been custom made in my mac before printing adding dates, weekdays etc.

Yesterday Ju Kneipp released some new wonderful products and I made this one:




Earlier this week I blogged three really simple Easter cards for Reprint using only white, smooth cardstock, some beautiful stamps and Distress Ink Pads:




And here´s more....



 ...and all my digital lovelies....

Credits: Beyond Adorkable by Jenn Barrette (from Feb Printable Pack, ScrapStacks)

Credits: Lemon Drop by Tracy Martin Designs, part of March Scrap Pack.

Credits: Little Black Dress and I heart you: Frames by Juliana Kneipp

Credits: Project Spring - Feeling lucky by Juno Designs and Amanda Yi

Credits: Story of my life by Juliana Kneipp and Libby Pritchett

Credits: Winter Wedding page kit and Winter Wedding Add-ons Bundle by Laitha´s Designs.

And yes - there´s two layouts with the same pic of me! ;D Not that I have that big ego but I kinda like the pic....

Next week I´m going to participate in an arts and craft fair in our neighbour town/village Habo working for the store owner of the local bookstore/interior design/hobby store called Ugglans bok och present. I will run some Make n´ Takes AND making stuff for people to see! 
EEEEK! I´m super excited about this! So next week will be busy, busy!!!!

Hope to get back to you soon - take care!


No comments: