Sunday, February 23, 2014

Such a busy weekend

I feel like I´m a bit late with my blogging again and I really need to shape up!
So today´s post is gonna be loaded and cover both digi and paper stuff.

Ju Kneipp released an absolutely gorgeous collab with Jenn Barrette:


I made this with it:

Then I realized that I forgot to download this months Digi Files from The Daily Digi and oh my what a lot of gorgeous stuff there were in there! Here´s what I made with Vicki Stegall´s kit - Beatrice:


I´m actually trying to see if I can create more things digital in a kind of art journal style and this is my first real attempt. I think I might have to create a new folder with all my artsy tools/products in it so I´ll find them easier.

Every second month will be kind of a big deal since I have to create for two of my team´s blogs - Pysseldags and Allt om Scrap - and February is one of them.

Over at Allt om Scrap we have a book theme this Sunday since the big book sale starts next week here in Sweden. Here´s what I made:

Credits: Dreamer elements and papers by Captivated Visions. IRead kit by PixelGypsy.

For Pysseldags I made a title card for week 4 in my PL album using their fun stamps:


I tend to use my own handwriting a lot because I really want it to be personal. It´s not perfect but I´m embracing that! Here´s the whole week:


I love my Midnight core kit and I also own the 5th and Frolic one but there´s is ONE thing that bugs me and it´s the fact that so many filler cards are designed for portrait mode when it comes to the small cards and vice versa when it comes to the big ones. I really wish it was 50-50 instead.

I´m gonna design some for me and if I think they´ll be good enough I might share them as a freebie...


No comments: