Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Mixed emotions

Today I really have mixed emotions doing this post. Let´s start with the bad news....

One of my all time favorite designers and friends Mari Koegelenberg has decided to quit designing digital kits! I feel at loss being on her team like forever and not getting more awesome stuff from her will really feel - empty. Due to different circumstances her shop is already closed and I wish that she had got the chance to say goodbye in a different way but hey C´est la vie! On the GOOD side she has recently released PAPER scrapbooking goods for Pink Paislee and I´m sure it´s not the last we´re gonna see from her paper wise!

Here´s some previews of the stuff she made:

                            

**********************************************************

The GOOD NEWS are two different things!

Number 1: I just got my new paper collection in the mailbox from Reprint Hobby and I got so happy with how they turned out! SOON I´ll be able to show a little sneak peak of them!

Number 2: I´m on a new Creative Team for a large digital community and I´m so excited!!! The announcement is supposed to be today so I might check in later for an update! 

                      **********************************************************
I keep struggling with if I should do my PL digi or in paper...I made one more week digital:

Credits: 
365 Unscripted Slip Ins 5 - Traci Reed, SSD. Me Right Now - Kim Jensen. TDD - January 2014. Hello 2014 - Sugarplum Paperie & Mari Koegelenberg (no longer available). Document 2014 - Studio Basic & Mari Koegelenberg (no longer available). 

That´s it for now....


No comments: