Sunday, January 05, 2014

Digital or not digital - that is the question

Are you also doing Project Life? I do and I love it although I´m not nearly finished with last year. BUT - and that is a big but- I´m thinking digital or not digital???? I´m really appealed to the thought of going all digital and I might even think that I´d be more on track with things. On the other had I love the process of working with paper and I´ve invested in a new core kit from Becky Higgins called Midnight. Here ´s a pic if you don´t know what I´m talking about:


You CAN get it digital too.... ;D


Gaaah! This is driving me nuts! What do you think? I might do some pages both digital and paper just to see....

Aaaanyway - here are some digital goodies that I wanna share with you and one of them is actually a PL starter page. The PL is made with this gorgeous kit by Mari Koegelenberg and Sugarplum Paperie:


....and my page:


The other kit is by Ju Kneipp:


My layout:


Until next time....


No comments: