Wednesday, January 01, 2014

2014 - Here I come!

Hello everyone! Hope you had a good New Years Eve. We had one of the best ever! What did we do then? We stayed home chilling in our sweatpants eating yummy food and drank some wine in the evening. We watched a movie on the DVD - Hangover part II - and actually went to bed at 23.00. We also had to take care of our dog and cat who hates the firecrackers and the rockets. Poor pets....

Today on the very first day of the new year I feel super productive. Not only did I do laundry - I baked bread. I made a double batch so I got two loafs of bread and 18 buns. If that wash´t enough I decided to go through one of my drawers in my craft room that was a real mess. It turned out to be genius since I founds loads of already colored motives and lots of stamped ones to be colored. In the drawer there were also a lot av pieces of scrap paper so I decided to make some cards just using the papers I found adding just some bling and flowers.  By 8 o´clock pm I had made SEVEN cards! Yippeee!!! I prepared the insides for a stamped quote or greeting so I just can pick one and have it finished in a jiffy.
Oh - you wanna see them? Of course I was gonna show them:

Stamped image from Tiddly Inks. Patterned papers from BoBunny and flowers from Prima.

Patterned paper from Webster´s Pages. Lace and ribbon are old ones so I don´t remember the brand.

Stamped image from Some Odd Girl. Patterned paper from BoBunny. Sticker lace from Panduro.

Stamped image from Some Odd Girl. Patterned paper from Imaginisce.

Stamped image from Mayzy Art. Patterned papers from BoBunny. Bling from KaiserCraft.

Stamped image from Some Odd Girl. Patterned paper from Imaginisce. Bling from Reprint.

Stamped image from Octopode Factory. Patterned paper from BoBunny. Flowers from Prima. Bling from Reprint. The ribbons are from my stash.

Have a wonderful evening!


No comments: