Saturday, December 28, 2013

Time for sharing

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas time. It always seems to end so quickly, but I love Christmas time.

It´s just a couple of days left of 2013 and personally it´s been quite the roller coaster ride year. The positive things was going to London with hubby and the wonderful summer we had. The really negative thing was my surgery - blah! Don´t know what I´ve done to deserve that BUT I am determined to stay positive no matter what!

So what do I plan for next year then? I definitely gonna make some major changes about my diet and exercising. I decided that next year will be my healthy year. We´re gonna follow the Mediterranean diet at home and I´m also adding the 5:2 diet to my list.

I´m also planning to get more focused on the things I do and learn to prioritize which is gonna be a challenge being the scatterbrain that I am.

Now it´s time to switch for the fun part and I hope you like it... I made a new digital kit AND some additional Journaling Cards:



I named it Fresh Start since that´s what I´m planning to do 2014. And the best part for you is that 
they´re free for personal use!

If you wanna grab the kit click HERE.

And to grab the journaling cards click HERE.

All I´m asking of you is that you leave some loving in the comments here on the blog. 
As always I´d be so excited to see what you make with it!

If I´m not back here until the 31th I wanna wish you all 
A HAPPY NEW 2014!



5 comments:

maddy said...

Thank you! Love the vintage style of the kit!

Omega021 said...

Looks really wonderful!! Thank you so much!! <3
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

MoosieD said...

Thank you so much for the lovely kit and journal cards. Bless you!

Saskia said...

Thank you for sharing!

lemondedis said...

these are too pretty ! thank you so much ! I shared the link here : http://www.pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-kits/ and there :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LMIlesptitskits/180552872121743?ref=hl
and, for the PL cards, I shared the link here : https://www.facebook.com/LMIlesptitscadeauxPL and there : http://www.pinterest.com/lemondedis/project-life-freebies/