Thursday, December 12, 2013

New release from Juno Designs

Today Juno Designs is releasing a gorgeous collab that she made with Amanda Yi:


...and if you´re doing Project Life or just love to use journaling cards you will be happy to find this little bonus included in your purchase:


My personal favorite is the one with the little house on it!

There´s so many things I like with this kit and I feel that I´m gonna use it for all kinds of layouts. Like this one that I just made that is an AAM page - not christmassy at all!


Tomorrow I´m off to the big city to do some Christmas shopping (and grocery shopping which is not so funny). Then on Saturday we´re going on "Christmas dinner" - which is like a Christmas smorgasbord - at my MIL. On Sunday I´ll be so busy with finishing my Christmas cards AND doing some design stuff...Phew! That´s my weekend...How about yours? Are you finished with your presents? 
I will probably pop in during the weekend with a little update! Until then....


No comments: