Sunday, December 08, 2013

Laid back Sunday

It has really been bad weather today - windy and a lot of snow. Despite that we got in the car to visit the inlaws for a cozy advent time. It usually takes about 40 min to get there but today it was an hour drive due to the weather.



So we´ve really kicked back this Sunday and haven´t been up to any chores at all - if you don´t count the dog.

Today is also the day for a new Sunday issue of Allt om Scrap. This time we had to make something that included cork so I made this layout (of course there´s a thing as digital cork!!!):


As you can see this is a really personal layout about the rough time I´ve been through this fall. I still struggle to get to terms with all the consequences of going through such a big surgery.

Read and see all the other stuff with cork at Allt om Scrap by clicking HERE.

I also forgot to post this on Thursday: Allt om Scrap is running a sketch challenge through December using this sketch by Riikka Kovasin:

Find the original post HERE.

This is my version of the sketch:
 Credits: Pasta La Feasta by Chelle's Creations, ScrapOrchard

I also have three other layouts to show you. The first one is for Juno Designs using her new wonderful Christmas kit:


My layout:

The second one is made with a new element pack by Juliana Kneipp and a retired collab kit by her and Traci Reed:


 My layout:


OK- so you saw my last post that was just about Nelson Mandela and I felt I just had to make a layout with him so here goes:

Credits: Shades of fall by K Designs, Scrapbook-Bytes



No comments: