Saturday, November 23, 2013

Yay! Christmas cards!

Hellooo lovelies!
Time to share some of the new Christmas cards that I made with the colored motifs I showed you earlier this week.  So far I´ve done four - but more are coming!

#1:

The cute Santa is from Nilla´s Stamps, green background paper with stars is one of my designs for Reprint Artstamps and the pearls comes from there too. The lace and pearl ribbon is oldies from my stash.

#2:



...and a close-up to show that I´ve used some glossy accents + stickles on the snow globe:

The Christmas angel is from Mo Manning. Red background paper 
from Reprint. I also used one of my favorite frame dies from Spellbinders.

#3:


...and from another angle:

This little cute stamps reminds me a lot of our dd when she was younger. It comes from Saturated Canary. All background papers are designed by me for Reprint Artstamps.  The lace is old.

#4:



Again a stamp from my fav Mo Manning and I´ve used that frame die from 
Spellbinders.  Background paper from Reprint. I´ve also used a snow pen.

Thanks for popping by - and I would love a comment from you... ;D
Hugs, Carina

3 comments:

Åsa/asamia said...

Å vilka fina julkort du gjort!Fina detaljer och söta stämplar.

pojjo said...

Å vilka fina julkort

Marita vs snojbi said...

Görfina julkort