Saturday, November 02, 2013

Today is DSD!

For you who doesn´t know what DSD (iDSD for that matter) stands for it´s Digital Scrapbooking Day which means a lot of sales and happenings during the whole weekend in the digiscrapping community. This year I settled for browsing around and shopping. Adding the new downloads from TDD and my designer´s stuff  it´s a big load  to play with!  I started a board at Pinterest showing all the goodies which you can see HERE! Feel free to follow me there if you want to!

All brand new from my designers - and some so new that I event had the chance to do something with it since it was finished in the middle of the night for me - releasing today:






...and my one layout using "What you bring to it" and "Splat it up! #2" by Juliana Kneipp:


****************

Rest of the evening I´m spending with hubby in the sofa drinking some wine and watch the telly. First it will be some AFV and then it´s time for the MAJOR EVENT on tv this weekend: Downton Abbey season 4!!! 

****************
Last - but not least - my prompt for day 2 of my 30 days of thankfulness:
  • Today I´m thankful for 23 lovely years of engagement with hubby!
See you around!
Hugs, Carina



No comments: