Monday, November 18, 2013

Colormania

I spent a major part of Sunday to color some motifs for my Christmas cards. I used mostly digital stamps and my Spectrum Noir pens:

These stamps are from Mo Manning:
 

 
 
These are from Magnolia and they´re NOT digital:
 
 
These are Nillas Stamps from Pysseldags:
 
 
 
 
From Saturated Canary:
 
 
The last two are also digital but I can´t remember where they come from! If you know I would be happy to know - just post a comment below:
 
 
They will all end up on my Christmas cards that I´m planning to send this year. I was actually planning on not using any stamped motifs on my cards this year but I just couldn´t help myself...
 
I´ll be back later this week with at least one finished card. Hope you all get to have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Carina  

No comments: