Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday

Isn´t it funny how things can spread through the world without having anything to do with the country you live in? Take Black Friday: It´s THE shopping day in USA and goes together with one of their biggest tradions - Thanksgiving. So do we celebrate Thanksgiving in Sweden or anywhere else in Europe? Nooo...but still there´s popping up "Black Friday" sales here to....

For me it´s kinda Black Friday in two ways this year.
1. I got loads of goodies from my digital designers that they´re releasing this weekend.
2. I´ve got the cold of the year right now.

So let´s not spend time on the boring stuff (me being sick) and concentrate of all the goodies you don´t wanna miss. And YES there will be lots of pics this time.....

Juno Designs have moved store since ScrapMatters is closing (sob, sob) and is guesting at The DigiChick now. Here´s one new release and two re-releases:




My layouts:




Angelle Designs over at Memory Scraps has a little new mini kit:


Something made me think of The Hunger Games (I saw it last Friday - and LOVED it btw) and I made this:


Two of my designer´s store is Sweet Shoppe Designs -Mari Koegelenberg and Juliana Kneipp. Let´s start with Mari this time:


(you can buy all the parts separately too...)


I have a really strong feeling that I´ll be using the Document 2014 for my Project Life next year and that adorable Christmas kit will probably end up as a design for my blog.... ;D. I made these two layouts so far:



Now brace yourself since Juliana sure has been on a roll this time and have so many products for this weekend:



(also sold separately)





As I told you before I recently went to the movies so it wasn´t hard to find inspiration for the "Lights! Camera! Action!" kit. 


I´m in love with all the gold stuff that she created and I can see me using them in so many creations to come to make that little extra. Here´s my first layout using the stuff + background paper from "Keep the Faith:


I hope you all get to have a wonderful weekend. For myself I really hope that this cold will get better SOON!!!
Hugs, Carina

No comments: