Friday, October 04, 2013

A little of this and a little of that

Hope you like my new blog design! I decided it was time for a more autumn looking feeling.

As stated in the blog title this is really gonna be a mix of everything this posting.
This past week I blogged at Reprint and at Allt om Scrap. For Reprint it was this card:

Credits: All material from Reprint

Over at Allt om Scrap we´re running a template challenge and here´s what I did:

Credits: I respect me mini kit by The Sissy Sparrows  + My heart is full papers and ellies by Captivated Visions.

You can find out all about the sketch and the wonderful prize you can win by clicking HERE.

********************

Today Juno Designs released a new gorgeous collab with Amanda Yi called Project Fall - Pumpkin Patch:


Too bad pumpkin patches are really hard to find here in Sweden since I totally adore Halloween and wish so much that it was something that was big here too. Lucky me that there´s loads of NON pumpkin themed stuff in here...I made two layouts and one is actually about pumpkins.



********************

I got the most wonderful box in the mail the other day from Reprint jampacked with goodies:


So now I´ll be putting on my creative thinking cap and go all Christmassy here making cards....

Hope you all get to have a wonderful weekend!
Cheers, Carina

No comments: