As you might have guessed today´s posting is about tags and I made THREE with the new adorable kitten stamps that Reprint´s releasing this fall.
On this one I stamped with a Christmas stamp using using a watermark stamp pad and embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then I used my distress ink pads and the distress tool to color the tag.
The second tag is made with Reprint´s A4 paper using the tag die from Tim Holtz. I also stamped with the star birthday stamp and doodled a bit:
The third one is also made with Reprint´s A4 papers and the same die:
ALL the stamps are colored with Spectrum Noir pens.
Here´s the list of the things I used from Reprint (and I hope I don´t miss anything...)
- Stamps: * Emelie´s kittens 898G, 899G, 901G * Christmas stamp OM736K *Grattis stjärna * Minnen
- Spectrum Noir pens
- Reprint papers A4: pink hearts, light green stripe, light green text
- Paper doilie, paper tag, snowflake charm and champagne bling stones
- Ribbons: white organza, green organza, cerise dotted organza, string of stars, rose ribbon and organza with hearts
- Distress ink pads and Distress ink tool
- Flowers: small burlap flowers, white rose, pink rose and pink flower.
That´s it for now. Hope you have a wonderful week!