Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday rants

Another week has gone and since I started to work again it seems like time flew away faster than in a long time.

This Sunday I´m spending a lot of time on household chores like making dinner and doing the laundry, but it also means planning for next week at work. Yep, Sunday is always workday when you´re a teacher.

Today I also realized that I´m way behind on my PL so I need to focuse a bit on that too. I have to go through my photos and start to make more notes in my calendar about what´s happening around here.
What I´m really happy about is that I´ve got a new Project Life Core kit - The 5th and Frolic! I love it!




But I´ve already got my eyes set on ANOTHER core kit! Totally crazy! It´s the Midnight Edition. I might buy that one when I´m out of (or tired with) the Frolic one....

One thing about last posting with my tags - I can´t believe that I forgot to tell you that all the cute little kitty stamps are made by my daughter! I´m so proud of her! Here they are again - without colors...



Now over to the digital scrapbooking world!

I´m so excited since I´ve joined a NEW CT for Angelle Designs! She has her shop over at Mscraps and I´ve already had the pleasure to work with two of her kits! First is the new bundle which is on sale right now:


My layout:



Then I asked to work with this FAB kit since I´m a big fan of The Hunger Games:


....and here´s what I did:


This really have been a big release weekend from all of my wonderful designers - just look at these (linked to their shop and everything):






AND the absolutely FINAL kit from The Ardent Sparrow - only available until tomorrow:


Here´s my layouts made with the kits above....







Have a wonderful Sunday peeps - and don´t forget to check today´s posting at Allt om Scrap!

Hugs, Carina

No comments: